Thursday, January 15, 2009

No School Today


The Boys did not have school today because of the COLD temps!! Brrrrrrr

I was all set-up from my Wednesday Morning Stamp Club, for my Thursday Evening Stamp Club so the Boys & I spent the day stamping!
{Since it was SO cold we didn't meet tonight! I just didn't want anything to happen to my Friends!! :)}
See how cozy the boys look!
Evan was making a Red Clifford Dog Card and Jabin was making the Monkey. Then Jabin decided he wanted to make 18 monkey cards for his class Valentines...so we did. He did most of the work and had to take a few breaks, but he finished them. Then he even wrote out all the names and signed his name to each one. Impressive!
I made 39 cards today, besides the Monkey ones!
We had a good day! It was so nice to get extra hugs & kisses from the boys today!
I'll post the Stamp Club Card pictures soon! :)

Side Note: I saw the Monkey idea on Jill's Blog! Way TOOOO Cute!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Too cute & too fun! Glad you had a great day with your guys!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)