Thursday, January 22, 2009

Note Cards for my Dad

My Dad asked me to make a Door Prize for an event he was speaking at.
This is what I came up with. I used the stamp set Bella's Bloom and Thank You Kindly, DSP and note cards & envelopes.





They are simple and I like how they turned out!
I think my Dad was pleased.
I just wonder what the winner thought! :)

This stamp is from a NEW Level 2 Hostess Set called:
Echoes of Kindness

It is a set we will be using at my Open House on February 7th!




2 comments:

Ann said...

Andy,
They turned out really nice! I love your basket with the ribbon, what a creative idea too! I'm sure the person who received them was very happy!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)

Anonymous said...

You made a really beautiful set of cards. My speaking date is Jan 29th so I'll let you know of any comments I receive. Dad