Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So Excited!!

I just received my shipment of the 2009 Spring~Summer Idea Book & Catalog!!
So far I LOVE what I see!! :)
I can't wait for Monday Jan 19th! {that is the first day to order!}
Do you want one??
I am selling them for $5.
If you need it mailed to you $10 {US Only!}
Want One for FREE???
Book a Workshop {Sale~A~Bration is in Feb & March!!}
Host a Book Show {again Sale~A~Bration!!}
Become a Stamp Club Member
Place your own $150 show and get the Hostess Benefits!
IF you would like more information just let me know! :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

I just got my box of pre-ordered Idea Books today too! Whoo Hoo! It's been one of those days, so I haven't been able to sit in peace & quiet to browse through it. I looked through quickly & plan to take some time in the morning with a hot cup of Russian tea to study it from front to back.
Have fun looking through & dreaming! I know I will!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)