Monday, January 19, 2009

Spring~Summer Idea Book & Catalog 2009

It is here!! I LOVE the new Catalog...I know I ALWAYS say that when a new catalog comes out, but how can you not LOVE the new Stamps, Accessories and Ideas??
If you can't wait to see what is new you don't have to wait any longer!
Just click *here* and you will go to my Stampin' Up! (R) Demonstrator web site. Under my name click on the shop now button and you can see why I love the new catalog!
{I'll have to compile a list of my favorites sometime!}
If you want a Catalog of your own, here are some options:
Buy one from me for $5.
$10 If you need it mailed to you. {US Only!}

Want One for FREE???
Starting Feb 1st, 2009, while supplies last, Stampin' Up! (R) will send you a FREE catalog with your online order!! {Remember Sale~A~Bration starts Feb 1st also!!}

Book a Workshop {Sale~A~Bration is in Feb & March!!}

Host a Book Show {again Sale~A~Bration!!}

Become a Stamp Club Member

Place your own $150 show and get the Hostess Benefits!

No comments: