Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feb 7th, 2009 Open House

If you missed my Open House here is what we made:

Supplies:
Certainly Celery Card Stock, Classic Ink & 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
DSP: Sale~A~Bration Delicate Dots
Filigree Brads
Circle Punches
Stamp Set: Absolutely Fabulous



Supplies:
Rose Red Card Stock & Classic Ink
Basic Black Classic Ink
Old Olive 3/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Stamp Sets: Sweet Stems & Sale~A~Bration Congrats
Horizontal Slot Punch
DSP: Raspberry Tart

Supplies:
DSP: Candy Lane
Big Shot & Pillow Box Die
Heart to Heart Punch
Small Cello Bag {with M&M's}
Sale~A~Bration Stamp Set: Yummy
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink

Jabin was *HAPPY* because Baby Cassie came over with her Mom, Angie.

{He just had to hold her.}
I Love the look on Jabin's face, when she tried to get his cheeks! :)

{Or was she just going to give Spider-Man a kiss?? Hmmm?}

We had a fun day!! Thanks for joining me!

I will post my new up-coming classes soon!!! :)

No comments: