Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feb Mystery Hostess {Feb 24 through Feb 27}


February 2009 Mystery Hostess

I will be placing an order on Friday February 27th, 2009.
Place an order (of any amount) with me or on my web site www.stampinandy.stampinup.net and you will be entered to win some of the Hostess Benefits!!
Orders placed with ME or on-line between Feb 24th and Feb 27th will qualify.
{This offer excludes Workshop and Catalog Shows, Sorry... you already get all these great things for yourself!!! :)}

Here is the prize list:
1st Prize: Level One Hostess Only Set of your choice
2nd Prize: Sale-A-Bration 12x12 Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper
3rd Prizes: Hostess Luncheon invitation for you & a guest.
(Held on Sunday April 19th from 1 to 3:30 at my house.)
4th Prize: 4 Hand Stamped Cards from Me! :)


ORDERS MUST BE PLACED via Phone, e-mailed to me or placed on-line BY 6 pm on Friday February 27th, 2008
TO QUALIFY FOR THE FEBRUARY 2009 MYSTERY HOSTESS PRIZES.

If you have any questions please let me know!!

THANKS!

Andy Friberg
Stampin' Up! (R)
Independent Demonstrator

Phone: 715.268.4143

http://stampinandy.stampinup.net

http://stampinandy.blogspot.com

No comments: