Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's Birthday.

He & his Wife Linda keep tabs on my sisters & I through our blogs.

{Mostly they want to see pictures of the GrandKids, because they miss them SO much!!} :) Grandpa Doug with a sick little Evan in March of 2004.

{Evan happens to be home from school today with a fever.}

Grandpa Doug with Jabin & Amaya Feb 8th 2005.

Here is the card I made for my Dad:


He always asks about Mr. Twigster! :)

I also used the new Hostess Level 3 set: Goody-Goody Gumdrops

Dad~ Have a great day!! We will have cake & ice cream next time we see you!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the special card and the blog page too. -Dad

Ann said...

How sweet! I hope your son is feeling better today!
Warm chicken soup hugs sent your way!
Ann :)