Friday, February 27, 2009

Miss Chloe's Birthday Invitations

Little Miss Chloe will be 7 in March...
Guess what kind of Birthday Party she wanted????
A Stampin' Up! (r) Party with Andy! :)
So we have a date set and now I have to come up with some Stampin' Projects for her & her Friends to make at the party. I made these invitations for her yesterday...

I used her favorite colors and had to add some sparkle!

I have LOTS of stamping to do today!!
I have a few workshops coming up and I need to get my March Stamp Club Cards ready!!
Have a good day!! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea! Can't wait to see what ideas you come up with for her Stampin' goodies. Love the card!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)

Delilah said...

Those are such wonderful invitations! I LOVE them!