Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Saturday Snow Fun

Saturday Jan 31st was a very nice day!

We made a snowman with the boys. I ran in the house to get the camera, turned it on, was going to have the boys get ready for a picture, when Evan tried to add more snow and the the snowman fell over! Evan felt SO bad, he thought he "killed" it. Lucky, I got it put back together!!Here is Jabin, Evan was off wondering around, still feeling bad for what he did to the snowman. :( I told him it was OK!Now, Evan was happy again and joined in a picture! :)Jabin decided to snap some pictures of us! Here I am: Greg working on his chain saw:

Evan with his snowball {it is still in our freezer BTW!}:

Later that night we did a M&M run, and watched a movie at home.
{M&M for us means McDonalds & Menards, while building this house we have spent LOTS of time at Menards buying supplies!} We are getting close to having the Boys & Guest Room DONE!! Go Feeder Family!! :)

3 comments:

Ann said...

Tell the boys they did a wonderful job on their snowman!!! What did you use for the eyes? Too handsome! I wanted to say cute, but I'm sure that's not a boy term. :)

Love your definition of M&M's!

Stay warm,
Ann :)

Beehind Thyme said...

Awwwwww... love the photo of children & snowman... it brings back so many memories of my son and me.

Thank you dearly for stopping in to visit w/ me & for the sweet & kind comment, I really needed that.

Hoping you a Blessed Weekend, Pamela

Kathy S. said...

Crack me up!! How fun! I so miss those days w/ my kids. Cherish every moment. I wish there would have been blogging back then. What a great way to keep a scrapbook. I have actually printed out most of my blog pages to keep them.

Have you backed yours up?