Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Birthday Workshop

This week I am doing a workshop/stamp camp
For my Friend Ann R. She has invited her friends, her
Children's friends & their Mom's. Ann's kids LOVE to stamp! {Don't we all!! :)}
Here are two of the cards we will be making:
I used the Sale~A~Bration Delicate Dots DSP on this card:
Ann had so much fun at my Bitty Birthday Bash last October, that she wanted to have a Birthday Bash of her own!! :)
I have a workshop today...so stay tuned for more pictures!! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy,
I'm back home now. Too cute for the bday cards. I love the "celebrate" DSP under your card!
On the subject of cupcakes, did you happen to watch the Celebrity Apprentice premiere last night? They had to sell cupcakes for their first challenge! The women won of course! :)
Do you usually offer themed card workshops? I like the idea of making just bday cards.
What about adding a 8 1/2 X 11" scrapbook page that they could attach later to a 12 X 12 page & gift box or bag would be cool too. Then they'd have a scrapbook page to mark the bday, a bag/box to enclose the gift & a card. I'm always trying to think of new ideas. Thought I'd share my light bulb moment with you.
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)