Monday, March 9, 2009

Miss Chloe's Stampin' Birthday Party!!

Chloe's Stampin' Birthday Party was yesterday! All the Kids had a good time. We made a paper bag brag book, a little bound book and they stamped 2 cards. The things the kids made were so cute! Unfortunately I didn't put my memory card back in my camera, so I couldn't take lots of pictures. :( Chloe Chloe, Me and some FriendsLook at that work table!! Mine NEVER gets like that! {HA!!} Evan and Jabin are in their "handsome" white shirts. They picked them out for the party. I was going to wear a pink shirt, but they thought I should wear a "handsome" shirt also, so they picked out a black one for me. :)
Check out the Cake!! Our Friend Tara made it to coordinate with the invitations I made.











I can't take the credit for this cute card & gift bag by Sandy. But she said she pulled an "Andy". What I like to do is stamp a card and put it in a clear envelope. Then I add that to a plain gift bag with Stampin' Dimentionals. :) {Cute Sandy!!}







1 comment:

Ann said...

Wow! How much fun was that? You looked very "handsome" in your black blouse. :)
You should be a school teacher, we need more in the world that have patience & FUN with children like you! All those smiles tells the whole story! :)
That cake is awesome to match the bday invites! Love the card on the gift bag! How creative is that!!!
Talk about talent girl!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)