Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So Tweet Tree

I just made this today. My Friend/DownLine Stampin' Girlie Girl, Denise, came over for a little visit. I started working on this. She made sample DSP rings for the Good Morning Sunshine DSP for us.
I used the On Board So Tweet chip~board and the Good Morning Sunshine DSP for this project. I HAD to use my IKEA tree. I love this thing! They still had some when I was there the other day... just not the black one.
Here are some close~ups...









I used Kiwi Kiss and Black Velcro to keep the parts on the tree.
I have to go cut card stock for tomorrow night.
Have a good stampin' kind of day!
Andy :)





2 comments:

Ann said...

I forwarded this on to all of my customers/friends to show what they could do with that set! I don't have many card makers, more scrapbookers at heart. So I love how you used the set for a 3D project!
Hope you don't mind that I shared it with them. I gave my Stampin' Sister the credit of course!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)

Sara said...

Very cute! I have this same tree from Ikea. Something like this would be cute for LOTS of differnt parties!