Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tammy's Workshop

Sunday was Tammy's workshop!
First THANK YOU Tammy for the Fun Time, the Great Food and for being a Hostess!


Here was the first demo: I just love these things~
XL Box #2 Die
Sweet Always DSP
Flower Brads
Regal Rose Ribbon
Put it ALL together and I love 'em even MORE!! :)


This was my second Demo:



This was the third Demo and the Make~N~Take for the Stampin' Ladies:


I love the Crazy for Cupcakes set with the Sweet Always DSP.

I also love this card fold. I seen it on an up-lines blog. She didn't have instructions, so I made my own. My GOAL is to share it with you in a Tutorial. So watch for that! It is SUPER Easy and you don't waste paper because the trick is to cut off the bottom of the card and then that pc is the layer pc for your whisper white!! LOVE IT!! :)

And you know my boys...
When I was getting ready for the Workshop they had to stamp with me!
Here is what they made...

Jabin made this for his Monkey Birthday Party {his Birthday is IN JULY!} I guess it is best to plan ahead!

Here is what Evan made: The first two little pcs are taped together to make a little card.
I found the little card tucked in my pillow Saturday night. That Evan! :)


After the Workshop my ASSistants Sandy and Bonnie and I went to IKEA. Sandy drove to Tammy's, because she knew the way, since they are ALMOST SIL's. Bonnie is a great helper!


We found some neat things at IKEA. After that we went to Applebee's to eat. {thanks Bonnie!} We had so much fun on our little girls night!! I laughed so much!! :)

~Our Dessert~


{thanks again Tammy!! :)}

1 comment:

Ann said...

OK, first I have to comment on the yummy dessert!!!! YUMO! I bet you had a great time!

Absolutely love your cards & the different fold idea! Can't wait until you share the tutorial on it.

Your boys are soooo creative! Love their cards! How cute, ummmmm, handsome are they?!

Where did you get the SU chapstick? Did you use DSP to match with the neat box? Too cute with how everything matched up!

I'm replying late on your blog due to being at my Mom's & trying to catch up. For some reason it wouldn't let me reply when I was there. So I guess a little late is better then never! Teehee!

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)