Friday, March 13, 2009

W & Th Stamp Club Cards For March 2009

Here are the cards we made at my stamp club this month.
This card uses the Sale~A~Bration set Botanical Blooms and has a Chocolate Chip card base. The flower outlines are stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and the solid part of the flower is Pink Pirouette. I just love this color combo!!
These two cards feature the Sale~A~Bration Ribbon Bundle and Delicate Dots DSP. They also use two level one Hostess Sets Darling Dots and Sweet Little Sentiments. The card base is Certainly Celery and I used Sahara Sand ink & card stock. I used the Many Marvelous Markers to color the stamp images, "huffed" and stamped on the Whisper White. These cards feature my new "Sweet" Card Fold!! :) We used a Kiwi Kiss card base, Good Morning Sunshine DSP and the set Wild About You on the card above. Below we used a Regal Rose card base, the set Flight of the Butterfly, and Sweet Always DSP.


Did you know that Sale~A~Bration ENDS on March 31st, 2009!! For each $50 in merchandise you order you earn a FREE SALE~A~BRATION item!!
If you need more information please let me know!!
or
Shop On~Line 24/7 here:
Have a GREAT weekend!!
Andy :)






No comments: