Saturday, April 4, 2009

Anniversary, Eggs & a Friday Find

Today is Our 7 year Anniversary. Evan made us the picture! :)
The boys wanted to color the Easter Eggs today... So we did.
Here is Jabin:
Here is Evan:



Friday after SU! Regionals {I'll do a different post for that} I stopped at Cheryl's house to see a Futon she wanted to get rid of. Yes, another GREAT Free Friday Find!!
She gave me the red pillows. I had the middle neck roll pillow and the blanket I found for $6 at Target a few months ago. I took the seats out of our van and went to pick this up today. It is in our Guest Room.
Anyone want to spend the night??? :)

Have a great rest of your weekend!!

{Thanks again Cheryl!! :)}

2 comments:

GaRaGe GrAmmA said...

Free is good. Me and Tina are teaching you right!! Looks comfy.

Mom

Ann said...

I'll come!

Ann :)