Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hostess Luncheon April 19th, 2009

At the end of each quarter I hold a Hostess Luncheon for My Hostesses and a guest. Sunday was the Hostess Luncheon for last quarter. I made the past Hostesses these little "flower pots" using a coffee cup and adding some Summer Love Rub-Ons, pens that I added a flower to and covered with green florist tape, inside the cup I added some coffee beans to help hold up the flower pens.
The cards were made from the Beautiful Butterflies Die, Raspberry Tart DSP and pink taffeta ribbon. I used a Rose Red card base, Oval All stamp set and the scallop oval punch.
Inside the card I wore:
Thanks for helping my business grow!
Here are all the Flower Pots just waiting to be handed out.
We had Lasagna, garlic bread, fresh fruit and dessert.
Ann brought an Eclair Dessert and I made Chocolate Cherry Bars.
{Thanks Ann for bringing the Fruit and Dessert!}

The Hostess with the Highest Workshop Total was:
Ann R.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I made this gift for her:
I found this cute jar and added an "A" Decore Element to it and filled it with some goodies.
She reported to me last night that her Kids were very excited about the jar and asked that she filled it with Root Beer Barrels! :)

I also unveiled the next Hostess Luncheon Make-N-Take...
That will be my next post!!
Thanks again to all my Hostess and Customers!!
I truly do appreciate your business!!
andy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hostesses are lucky gals! Thanks for sharing, love the jar it has my favorite initial on it too! LOL! I'd love to find out where you purchased it.

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)