Thursday, April 23, 2009

July 2009 Hostess Luncheon Make~N~Take


Attention April, May and June 2009
ETA: July, August and September 2009
Hostess of Mine! :)

Here is the make-n-take we will be making on Sunday October 18th 4:30pm at my Hostess Luncheon!!
It is a cute little Folder that holds 4 cards & envelopes.

First, I have to Thank my Up-Line Claudia for sharing the pattern & Idea for the Card Folder Holder!! I made~up the cards for inside.
{Thanks Claudia!! I LOVE the color combo!! :)}

Plan on joining me by being a Hostess!!
If you are a hostess of mine between April and September 2009
You and a Guest will be invited to this Luncheon.
A Prize will be awarded to the Hostess with the Highest Workshop Sales of the quarter, there will be a Make-N-Take and a light lunch. You DON’T want to miss this event! SO Book your workshop today! The next quarter runs July through September 2009 with the Luncheon in October 2009.
andy :)
stampinandy@yahoo.com

No comments: