Thursday, April 2, 2009

March 2009 Mystery Hostess Workshop

Here were my demos Monday night at the Mystery Hostess Workshop. This was the Make-n-Take!!

I LOVE this box that fits the note cards & envelopes.
{Love the matching pen tooooo!!}



WINNERS
1. Hostess Level 1 Patterns 6 x 6 Paper Pack WINNER Ann R.
2. Sale-A-Bration Ribbon Bundle WINNER Sandy A.
3. 4 Hand Stamped Cards from me WINNER Malva S.
4. Hostess Luncheon Invitation for you & a Guest WINNER Missy Q.
Congratulations and BIG THANK YOU to All my Customers AND Hostesses for making this Sale-A-Bration SO Great!!
Tomorrow I will be in Minneapolis for Stampin' Up! Regionals!! I am SO excited!!!! I try to take lots of pictures and share what I can. {Sometimes I can't post things because of the rules!!}
Greg & I will be Celebrating our 7 Year Wedding Anniversary on Saturday!! We don't have plans. We might go out to eat if Nicci will "kid"-sit the Boys. :) We'll see!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Andy :)




1 comment:

Justina said...

Nicci said she would babysit!