Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Stamp Room as of April '09 :)

Here is my Stamp Room.
I say "as of April '09" because it always changes! :)
*here* is what it looked like last October.
Last week I started taking EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING out of the room so that Greg & I could put the base trim in the room. What a Job it has been. The Trim part was a piece of cake compared to going through all my stuff!!
I finished getting everything back in yesterday. The living room no longer has tables full of stuff! :) And now I am happy to be done and I did clean out lots of old papers & stuff, so it is nice to have a fresh new start in my room! :)


I found this little dresser at a yard sale for $5.
I bought some black paint and my Mom came over and painted it for me. {Thanks again Mom! :)} Greg bought me the drawer pulls. {Thanks Honey! :)} I use it for my Big Shot Dies and cutting pads. I would put my Big Shot ON the dresser, but I needed to put my ink pad holder ON it since I can't hang it ON the wall and I didn't know were else to put the ink pads. This will work! :)



My work table. I bought some bed risers at IKEA to put under the table legs.
I LOVE the table height now!

Here are my book cases FULL my stamping goodies.
The Boys STILL get two shelves for their stuff. They do spend
lots of time in the room with or without me! :)
This cute shelf was another yard sale find.
{Claudia I was with you when I bought it for $5 :)}
It was brown so a few weeks ago I painted it Black.
I didn't want to spend lots of money on new
drawer pulls so I just took silver spray paint
{only 96 cents!!}
and painted the drawer pulls that were on it.
I LOVE how it turned out!! :)
This shelf has some open spots and I intend to put make-n-take bins there when I am getting ready for a class, club or event. I have room for my bags also!! :)


Now I have to admit it was very hard to fit EVERYTHING back in the room!! I did have to
set up some space in the basement for Extra Supplies & "stuff" that I don't need out all the time.
So that is my room as of April '09...
Knowing me it will change again soon!
Heheheee :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT ALL! Terrific use of your space Andy! Your view from the window looks so inspiring. :)

Cool finds that you repurposed too! How do you usually store your 12X12? Do you keep your 81/2X11 cardstock in your 4 drawer file cabinet? I'd love to hear any tips you might like to share. Like how you store your dies for your Big Shot, etc.

I should hire you to come help me with my space. It's full of boxes & I usually do my projects at the kitchen table because I just haven't taken the time to get my "creative" room organized. It's in the basement which I should look at as being my escape, but I like to be around my family. :)

Maybe I'm overwhelmed when I look inside so I search for my items & shut the door. LOL!

Maybe this will be the inspiration I need to get busy on organizing!

Thanks for sharing!
Ann :)