Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Poppin' Pastel Card

This was one of the make-n-takes we made at Annette's workshop Sunday. This was the sample card I made. But in TRUE "andy" fashion as I was going to Demo this card, I realized right then, that I didn't bring the Flower Fancy Stamp Set!!!! :O
Lucky for me {and them} Annette's Daughter said they had a flower set we could use. They had the Sweet Stems Stamp Set. I did my Demo with that set and they ALL liked the "new" card better anyway!! So in the end it ALL worked out!! :)

Annette liked the middle card on the cover of the Idea Book & Catalog. I didn't have all of those items so this was the card I came up with.

If you have a card, technique, or product you would like to see a Demo on, Just Book a workshop with me! You & your Friends will have fun while learning something new! PLUS, you will be the hostess and earn all sorts of goodies!! :)

andy :)
stampinandy@yahoo.com

No comments: