Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Late May 2009 Stampin' News

Hello Stamping Friends!

I just wanted to post out a few reminders:

Buy 3, Get 1 FREE!
May 31st, 2009 is the last day to buy three packs of Designer Series paper (including our Specialty Designer Series paper) or 12" x 12" textured card stock, and get one FREE!

I am placing an order on Friday May 29th. If you would like anything, please let me know as soon as possible! Thanks! :)

stampinandy@yahoo.com

Last Chance List:
You may be wondering what the Last Chance list is. The Last Chance list is the new name of the Retired list. This will post June 1st. It will be on my Demonstrator Web Site www.stampinandy.stampinup.net and I will be sending out an e-mail on June 1st with an attached list.

The Last Chance List will include Stamp Sets AND Accessories. If you want something from that list I strongly encourage you to order right away so you don't miss out! It happened to me one year, I didn't get my Wasabi Ink Refill because I waited too long! Don't let this happen to you!

The current "In Colors" will be "Out Colors" as of June 30th. PLEASE keep that in mind if you want a Stampin' Pad, Ink Refill, Ribbon, Card Stock or Designer Series Paper that includes an "In Color". Accessories are sold while supplies last.

These are the current "In Colors"
Pacific Point
Baja Breeze
Kiwi Kiss
Riding Hood Red
Pink Pirouette
Tangerine Tango

Attn: Stamp Club Members:

Since the Last Chance List will be out on June 1st, I was asked if orders prior to our next club dates {June 10th at 9am and June 11th at 6:30pm) would count towards your monthly order requirement. The answer is... YES, but you still have to come on June 10th or 11th to make your cards!!! I just don't want you to miss out on Last Chance Items.

If you would like to place your June Club order early, please do so by Noon on Tuesday June 2nd to be fair to others that want to order early to get Last Chance Items. You can call or e-mail me with your orders. Thank You SO much!! :)


The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion June 1-30, 2009:
~Hostesses who hold a $250-$399.99 workshop will receive an additional $20 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
~Hostesses who hold a $400 or more workshop will receive an additional $40 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
~An Added Extra BONUS just from me... Be the First One to BOOK and HOLD a JUNE In-Home Workshop and you will receive the Hand Drawn Bundle #115535 pg 23, as an extra Thank You gift from Me, at your workshop!! Additional In-Home Workshops booked will receive a cute little somethin' extra from me at your workshop! :)

Coming SOON The NEW Idea Book & Catalog:
With all the Last Chance "talk" I can't forget to mention that the NEW Idea Book & Catalog will be here Soon!! The first day to to order will be July 1st. I will have more information, like how to get yours, on June 1st.

That is all for now.
Thanks,
Andy :)

No comments: