Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rockabilly Sneak Peeks!

It was a busy week, and stamping was part of all that!! That Wonderful Big Brown Truck arrived Thursday with 3 Boxes of "goods" for me.
Most of it was for my WONDERFUL Stamp Club Members, Customers and for the supplies for the Rockabilly Class on Wednesday! However, I was VERY excited to get the Serif Essentials Dies for the Big Shot!
I earned $150 Product Bonus From Stampin' Up! and thanks to Mary, a wise instructor I work for, I "invested" that $150 in the Dies. I can't wait to let my Rockabilly Class use them Wednesday! Heck, I couldn't wait to use them myself! :)
Here is what I made so far:
These are the projects we will be creating on Wednesday. I didn't go all out in stamping and embellishing the projects, I want to set the supplies out and see what the "stamping ladies" come up with! I am so excited!


I might have Two spots open for Wednesday's Rockabilly Class. If you would like to join us at 9:30am or 7pm let me know! {I can always hold another Class for you & your friends if you are interested!!}
andy :)


No comments: