Friday, May 8, 2009

Rockabilly Specialty Designer Series Paper Class

Have you seen the Rockabilly Specialty Designer Series Paper??


I just love it...

and so will you!

I am offering a Class on

Wednesday May 27th

at 9:30 am OR 7 pm

{At My House}

Join me to make an Adorable 3 pocket fold-up photo album, two cards and some Matchboxes using the Rockabilly Specialty Designer Series Paper.

At the Class you will get your own pack of Rockabilly Specialty Designer Series Paper {included in the Class Fee} that you will cut, to use on your projects. The Class Fee also includes the extra supplies for the two cards. You will also use the Rockabilly Specialty Designer Series Paper to make the Matchboxes.

You MUST bring your own Paper cutter, Adhesive and Scissors for the Class.

Class Fee $20

If you need a SNAIL Adhesive Refill for this class, Please add $5 to the Class Fee.

{Please pay the Class Fee WITH your RSVP no later than Friday May 15th}

I accept cash, checks and most Credit Cards.

To RSVP Please contact me

p: 715.268.4143

e: stampinandy@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

andy :)

No comments: