Saturday, May 9, 2009

W & Th Stamp Club Meets This Week!!!

Time for my Monthly Stamp Club!!

WMSC: Wednesday May 13th at 9 am
ThESC: Thursday May 14th at 6:30 pm

{We meet at my house}

Join us and make 6 cards for ONLY $6 or Make the 6 cards for FREE with a $25 order placed the day of the club meet. If you are bringing a Friend{s}, please just let me know so I can have enough supplies ready.

It's NEVER TOOOO late to become a Stamp Club Member!!
Agree to spend a Monthly Minimum of $25 (before tax & shipping)
For 6 months and YOU will earn the Hostess Benefits once within that 6 months!
*Free Merchandise *Hostess Only Items*
*Free Idea Book & Catalog*
*Hostess Luncheon Invitation*
*6 Make-n-Take Cards per Month!*



Info for Club Members ONLY:
~If you can't make it, PLEASE let me know your orders by Thursday May 14th.
I will be placing the orders on Thursday Night!! Thanks!! :)

Hostesses
May~Malva
June~Bonnie
July~Amy


No comments: