Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last Chance!! {Today June 30th}

TODAY is the last chance to order retiring stamp sets!!! I have an order to place and will be doing so at 5 pm TODAY!! If you would like anything please let me know RIGHT AWAY!! {Thanks!!} As always you can shop on-line at www.stampinandy.stampinup.com

July 1st is the FIRST DAY to order from the NEW Idea Book & Catalog!! Do you want a copy?? LET me Know!! They are just $5 if you pick them up and $10 if you need it mailed to you. I have my shipment, so if you want one let me know!! I won't have more for a few weeks!!

Want yours for FREE???

Here are a few ways to earn yours FREE...

*Book a Workshop!!
*Be Your Own Hostess!!
*Have a Catalog Show!!
*Join My Monthly Stamp Club!!

July Stamp Club Dates:
*Wednesday July 8th at 9am
*Thursday July 9th at 6:30pm

I will be posting a July Newsletter soon!! Including a Date for my Open House, up-coming classes and more!!

Take care!!

Andy :)

No comments: