Wednesday, July 22, 2009

{fruit pizza}

Here is my summer yummy recipe to share! I thought I would post this while I work on my newsletter!! {Can you say "get ready for a mystery hostess" weekend!!}




{fruit pizza}

Crust:
½ cup soft butter
½ cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 ½ cups oatmeal
¾ cup flour
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla

Mix together and spread on a greased pan. {9x13 pan}
Bake at 350 for 10 minuets or so. {do not over bake!}
Let cool.

Filling:
8oz cream cheese
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Spread on crust.

Glaze:
1 ½ cups of minuet maid orange juice
3 tbsp corn starch

Cook on medium heat , while stirring, till thick.

Let cool while you cut up the fresh fruit.
{any kinds of fruit and how much you want!}

Top crust & filling with cut fresh fruit and spread the orange glaze over the top.

Refrigerate, cut and enjoy!

{Thanks Mandy for the recipe!}

No comments: