Sunday, August 23, 2009

For Sale Items {August 2009}

I have a few things for sale.
These items DO NOT included shipping. Shipping is extra, if you can't arrange pick-up.
If you would like anything please let me know.
Thanks!!
andy :)

NEW Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit

{Sold Out!!}





SAB Polka Dot Punches Stamp Set {un-mounted} $10
{ONE set available}





SAB Botanical Blooms Stamp Set {un-mounted} $10
{two sets available}


SAB Yummy Stamp Set {un-mounted} Sold!!



6x6 Blue Scrapbook with 15 different stamped pages Sold!!!
{just add pictures to complete this cute little album!}


a sample of a two pg layout:

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Justina said...

Oh.. I could order the unmounted stamp sets to add to my "collection" of unmounted stamp sets! he he he
I'm saving them ALL for a rainy day.