Saturday, October 3, 2009

Clearance Rack & Happy World Card Making Day!

Did you know that today is World Card Making Day??

I was a good little stampin' girl yesterday and cleaned my stamp room. :)
That means TODAY I can make cards and mess it all up again!

I have lots of class ideas floating in my head, so I am heading to my stampin' room with a pepsi and I'm going to get to work....

...stay tuned for up-dates.

I *might* just have to have a give~a~way for comments on this post, posted from Oct 3rd ~ Oct 6th, 2009 about:

~when did you make your last card??

~what is your FAVORITE Stampin' Up! item {s}??

~what would you like to see "more of" on my blog??
~is there a special class you would like to see me hold??
Other BIG NEWS...
visit my Demonstrator Web Site to shop the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack!! {Just click the SHOP NOW button on the top right, then look for the Clearance Rack link on the left of the page.}

You must order these products on-line. I cannot order them for you on a workshop order or customer order. {Bummer, I know, trust me!} As a bonus place an order on-line now through Tues Oct 6th, 2009 11:59 pm and I will enter you in a drawing for a $10 Gift Certificate from ME! :)

Happy Stamping & On-Line Ordering!

andy :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oooh I love your give aways!

Let's see, the answers to your questions are:

1. when did you make your last card?? On Sunday, Chloe & I made Birthday cards for all the October Birthdays. You would have been so proud of us!

2. what is your FAVORITE Stampin' Up!item {s}?? OMGosh just 1?? Impossible! Hmmm. I would have to say the Idea book & catalog. I love it so much that I have to get it spiral bound now, thanks to you lol. I save them & have been known to memorize them! lol

3. what would you like to see "more of" on my blog?? Your blog is awesome the way it is..maybe some tutorials...I like to see how things are done.

4. is there a special class you would like to see me hold?? How about an altereds class & a gift bundle class. That would be fun.

Andy, you are amazing at what you do. Keep up the wonderful job!

~Bonnie~