Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Big Shot Die {Organization}

I {keep} trying to organize my stamp room. I've been working on Big Shot Die Storage. I found these 14x14 JetMax storage cubes at a craft store. I had bought the 4 drawer cube first and intended to use them for photos. Then while looking at them one day I wondered if my dies would fit in them... and to my surprise they did! :)
Then I found that the magazine holder cube {with the two open cubbies} worked for the XL dies!!
In these binders I keep my printed Big Shot Ideas & Printouts, Big Shot Info {the instructions/packaging that comes w/the dies} and the third binder has baseball card page protectors in it and it holds my Sizzlits perfectly!

The XL dies fit in these little cubes. I found some plastic bins at a garage sale so I used them as "drawers" to pull the dies out.


My FAVORITE thing is that the dies fit in these drawers with the label up!
Seriously How COOL is that! :)


To keep the dies from tipping back, because they are not "full", I put a small plastic basket in back of the drawer to keep the dies towards the front.
Now that I put these cubes on the wire shelf, I have to find room for my 12x12 paper basket holders! Yea!! I get to organize some more! heheheee! :)


On a side note: Thanks Greg for putting the Magazine Cube together for me. I should have asked for help with the Drawer Cube. Maybe it wouldn't have took two hours to do! :)
andy :)

No comments: