Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Delightful Decorations Card for Kelsey

Last night we had our Scrap N' Stampers Christmas Party. We draw names and exchange gifts. It is so fun!! This year I had Kelsey. Here is the card I made for her using the Delightful Decorations Set and the coordinating punch available in the Holiday Mini Catalog ...
My {What I like to do} for the day is...
When I have a gift and card to give
{What I like to is...}
  • use a brown kraft gift bag
  • put the {hand stamped} card in a clear envelope
  • attach the clear envelope & card to the front of the gift bag using stampin' dimensionals

andy :)

P.S.~

Dear Scrap N' Stampers~

I hope you all had a great time last night!! The all the food & desserts were delicious!!

Awesome Gifts for the exchange!! What an amazing {and talented} group we have!!

And Angie THANKS for Hosting us!! {BTW-did you remember to let your husband out of the basement??}

No comments: