Thursday, December 3, 2009

E & J’s {secret} recipe video



In today's video Evan & Jabin will let you know how you can make these yummy treats!

They made them {Greg & I did help} last Friday for a gift for their Grandma Linda & Grandpa Doug and for their Great Grandma & Great Grandpa Herdahl. They were so proud of their finished products.

video

{make sure you pause my playlist BEFORE you start the video}


These two crack me up. I NEVER know what they will say when I say "action". If you watch it again you might notice Evan sneaking some chocolate in the background. After he watched the video he said he was sorry for eating the candy. :) He had no idea he would be {caught} on the video. I love how Jabin is in his "Hulk" costume.


Sorry for the video "quality" but I use the video setting on my camera and it is not the best. So Santa, if you are reading my blog I would love one of *these* {in pink} under the tree this year. Just think of all the cute & crazy things I could share of these two. :)
The {Amazing} Recipe
Here is what you need:
  • Pretzels
  • Hugs & Kisses
  • Kisses
  • M&Ms
  • Baking Sheets & Parchment Paper

Heat oven to 300. Line the Baking Sheets with the Parchment Paper. Lay the pretzels on the lined baking sheets and top with an unwrapped kiss. Put in the oven for 1 or 2 minuets. {NOT 20 or 10 minuets like Evan said in the video.} Keep checking them!! Just when the Chocolate is about to melt, take the pan out of the oven and top each kiss with a M&M. The M&M will push the melted chocolate kiss into the pretzel. Let them cool. I put ours in the freezer to cool them faster.

PLEASE Make sure you are helping your Children around the Hot Pans!!

They look so cute in cello bags tied with ribbon. If you need Cello Bags & Ribbon you can order them *here* just click on the SHOP NOW under my name.

If you have any questions let us know!

thanks for looking~

evan, jabin & andy :)

No comments: