Wednesday, December 9, 2009

happy snow day :)

Yesterday it started to snow.
The Boys were VERY EXCITED to play in all of it after school!!We even came in and had some hot chocolate to warm up!
I was just saying that I couldn't wait for the First {SNOW DAY}.
Well my wait is over!!
No School today!! :) I let the boys sleep in. They woke up, got dressed, ate their count down to Christmas chocolate and had some waffles. THEN, I told them that they didn't have school!! Let's just say they were very delighted! :){I caught them looking out at all the snow!}
They are ready to go out and play, but I said they had to wait a little while.
Enjoy your day!!
~andy :) {and the boys}

1 comment:

Kathy S. said...

Oh my goodness, thanks for sharing! I wish I had blog posts from the past with my kids! What a great journal to keep. I would love to relive the days.

They are so cute arm in arm. Thanks for sharing!
Kathy