Monday, December 7, 2009

Punch Organization

I have no idea why it took me SO long to organize my punch drawers.
It didn't even take very long! :) But I finally DID it!
I have my punches in Sterilite plastic drawers that are made to hold 8 1/2 x 11" paper. I cut a pc of basic black card stock to fit the front of the drawer, then used kraft card stock to punch each shape. Next, I used adhesive to put the kraft punched shape on the black card stock. When I was done with a {drawer} I added a little adhesive to the front of the black card stock and put it in the front of the drawer.

One drawer will hold 6 of the big punches.

Evan said that it looked "Amazing" when I showed him what I did. Since the Boys use my punches, it works nice for them because they can find the punch they want to use and {hopefully} put it back were it belongs. :)

Have a Happy Monday!!

~andy :)

No comments: