Wednesday, January 20, 2010

12x12 scrapbooking paper racks for sale

Get your 12x 12 scrapbooking papers organized!! :)
I have 4** white 12x12 scrapbooking paper racks for sale.

**ETA: two racks are sold, and as of 2/9/2010 there is a sale pending on the last two racks!! :)

***ETA: As of 2/22/2010 THESE ARE SOLD. Thanks for looking! :)

They each roughly measure:
27" wide
12 1/2" deep
and they are about 34 1/2" tall
{They do stack.}
There are 30 slots to hold 12x12 scrapbooking paper or card stock per rack.
I am selling them for $50 each.
{i just seen them selling on another site for $109 each!!}
If you are interested in them please contact me.
I can't ship these, so I hope if you want one or all of these babies I hope you live close {Western Wisconsin area} so we can make payment & pick-up arrangements! :)
I just thought I would post them here {first} before I put them in a sale this spring.

Right now I have some construction paper organized in one of them:

No comments: