Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a day to celebrate & sale-a-brate!

Today was my Birthday! It was a very nice day at home.  I spent time cleaning my stamp room work table off.  It needed it! When I was done I did get to stamp some MUCH need & past due Thank You cards!
{see below!}

Here is what I wrote on my facebook wall tonight...
Thank You ALL {SO} Much for your Happy Birthday wishes!! I had a nice day at home. Greg brought home a DQ cake & two dozen red roses for me. :) He even made us a nice dinner {and made the Boys sit by him so I could eat!} and he cleaned up. The Boys were my {gifts} today! {and such a nice gift they are!}


Jabin & Evan were my {gifts} today! 
{They took the pictures of each other.}
I stamped my b-day # on their shirt pockets. 
They loved it & so did I! :)


How EXCITING is it that Sale-A-Bration started TODAY! {On MY Birthday!!}  If you don't know what Sale-A-Bration is I'll tell ya... 

Sale-A-Bration, Stampin' Up!'s biggest event of the year, means friends, fresh ideas, and free products! And with three ways to earn exclusive Sale-A-Bration products, there's something for everyone.




Spend: Buy $50 worth of Stampin' Up! products and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration reward!


Host: Host a $300 workshop, and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration reward!


Join: Become a demonstrator, and get a FREE stamp set (up to a $47.95 value)!


This promotion ends March 31, so contact me today to spend, host, or join! Or click *here* to see the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

My Sale-A-Bration Open House will be on Sat Jan 16th from 10 am to 1 pm at my house!


This card was made with some of the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog products!  See them by clicking on the SHOP NOW button on My Demo Site.

I'll post more tomorrow pictures & info!!

andy :)