Sunday, January 31, 2010

hero :)



Thursday I was very honored to be invited, by Jabin, to attend the Hero Hurrah in his class! It was so amazing to see who all his first grade school friends picked as their Hero and to hear why they picked them. {The class worked so hard on this project and it showed!}
The class put on a little program with a few poems about hero's. Then each student and their hero went to the front of the class and the student read what they wrote about their hero. Some hero's were Moms, Dads, Brothers, Grandmas, Grandpas, Fire Fighters, Doctors, Uncles, Child Care Providers and I'm sure I am forgetting some of the others.
I still can't get over how sweet these little {reports} were. I {totally} had to look around the room a few times {OK... LOTS of times} during them so I didn't start crying. They were just SO super Sweet!! :) I was very proud to be there and very proud of the work Jabin and his school friends did. {Not to mention how Great his Teacher is!! :)}

Jabin's word:

No comments: