Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sweet pea scrapbook page

I had so much fun with this scrapbook page!
Mostly because it was girlie! :)




I was inspired by: Andrea Friebus
{her page is in the Feb 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes on pg 36}
I just {love} these new products in the Occasions Mini Catalog:
117266 Sweet Pea Stitched Felt $7.95
117161 Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pack $24.95
The Chocolate Chip Felt Ribbon is from the
Clearance Rack on-line
113100 Alpine Ribbon Originals $6.99
{Just click on the shop now button to order through my demo site.}
I also used:
Certainly Celery Card Stock & Classic Ink
Rose Red Classic Ink and a scrap of older Designer Series Paper
The Kraft Card Stock is used with the Top Note die for the Big Shot to journal on.
If you have any questions or would like to place an order let me know!!
Ask me how you can earn a FREE item when you spend $50 on catalog merchandise!!
andy :)

SHOP NOW:

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I just discovered your blog and I love it!!! This layout is so pretty, I love the pastel colours. So sad I don't live in the US so I can have those paper stackers too. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x