Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hello!?!

seriously, my last post was march 5th??

my oh my what have i been doing??
it seems we have been having lots of little visitors over. kaylee jo has been here, amaya has spent a few days here, cassie & tasha were here a day and maddy & olivia were here over night last weekend. {i love our little visitors!} :)
the boys are SO into star wars legos right now! that is all the want to play with when they are in the house. i am a {fan} of legos and love to see what they can create! :) since it has been nice out they have been riding bikes. evan is proud of the fact that he has no training wheels anymore!
greg has been home a little more, so it is nice to spent time together. seems his projects around here never end. this time he is working on a few things for me. :)
i have been running to appointments and since my dr is 50 mins away, it seems like that is all i have been doing. nothing to worry about though, i've just have had the same stuff going on for years now and right now i am trying to avoid surgery like back in 08. i am just tired of running {but i love my dr!}, tired of dealing with cysts on my ovaries, and tired from my medications. {that's all!}
sale-a-bration is coming to an end!! i am SO close to my own personal goal of sales during sale-a-bration! i have a scrap-a-thon & workshop this weekend so i hope to meet my goal, however i would be happy to take any orders you may have. :) {sale-a-bration ends march 31st}
maybe you haven't noticed but i haven't even done a march newsletter yet!
i have been stamping some, so here is my make-n-take for the scrap-a-thon on saturday:
if it looks familiar, check out page 35 in the occasions mini catalog! :)
{the cute little girl in the photo is cassie.}

if you are in the amery, wi area on saturday march 27th between 11am and 1pm we are having a stamp & scrapbooking sale at the amery centennial hall 608 harriman avenue south {cash only!}

so there you have my little life in a nut shell! if you have been looking at my feeder family 2010 project blog i haven't been posting the pictures, but i have been taking them! i have to decide if i want to spend the time posting them, or make you just come and see the book for yourself! {sorry dad i know we hardly see you & you love the pictures of the kids!} i'll see if i can think of a solution.

have a happy day!
the sun is shining here, YAY!
andy :)

No comments: