Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweet Pea Class {TWO Kits LEFT}

If you were thinking about my sweet pea class and missed the sign-up....
You're in LUCK!!! I have TWO Kits Left!!
And you can pick a day from the two listed below:
Sweet Pea Class
Wed April 28th 9am
Or
Friday April 30th at 6:30pm
Cost: $30


With your class fee you will receive 24 sheets of Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, one pack of Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, some ribbons, buttons and card stock.


This will be an {Open} class which means I will provide lots of sample ideas and you can create the things you like with your supplies. You may use my ink, stamps, big shot & dies during the class.

Please bring your own adhesive, tombow multi glue, scissors & paper cutter. Sticky Strip is recommended for the bags & boxes.
Please let me know soon if you want to attend!!
andy :)
715.268.4143

No comments: