Monday, May 10, 2010

May 2010 Stampin' News :)

Hello Stamping Friends!

My Stamp Club meets this week!!
Wednesday Morning Stamp Club meets
May 12th at 9am
Thursday Evening Stamp Club Meets
May 13th at 6:30 pm

Please let me know ASAP if you plan on attending.
Make 6 cards for $6 or make the cards for Free when you place a $25 order at the Club meet.
Please bring your basic tool kit.
{adhesive, scissors, etc.}
**if you have a scallop circle punch please bring it for one of the cards**
Club Members, if you can't make it please let me know and place your orders with me by Thursday.
Ann R. is the Hostess this month. :)

I have attached the May Scrapbooking Promotion.
You can also view it by clicking
*here*.

Due to high demands during the Color Renovation supplies of the retiring colors are running low and some things will be unavailable soon. If you are {thinking} about ordering a refill or stocking up on card stock, I wouldn't wait much longer to do so. :(

And just a heads-up the Last Chance List will be available June 1st.
Be sure to visit my Demonstrator Web Site for the list.
{Again if you WANT anything on the list I wouldn't wait long to order, once those are gone, they are GONE!}

I hope you have a WONDERFUL month of May!

andy :)

No comments: