Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June Stamp Club :)

Hello Stampin' Friends!!

I appreciate those that are letting me know that they are coming to my stamp club this month, and I haven't even had a chance to send out an e-mail reminder. It's nice to know that you look forward to coming!! :)

My Stamp Club Meets on
Wednesday June 9th at 9am or 6:30pm.

{ there is NO club on Thursday Evening this month due to Greg's Birthday!! :) }

{{ Happy Birthday Greg!! }}

Make 6 cards for $6 or make the cards for FREE with a $25 merchandise order placed the day of the club.
Please RSVP so I can have enough supplies ready for you.

Also, bring a basic supply kit with you to each Stamp Club Meet.
Your Supply Kit should include:
Adhesive
Scissors
Personal Paper Cutter
Paper Piercer {if you have one}


Club Members:
Sandy A. is the Hostess this month.
If you can't make it, please get your order to me ASAP. thanks!!

I hope to get a {real} newsletter together soon.
{LIFE} has been beyond crazy here for the past few weeks.
Thanks for understanding!!

andy :)

No comments: