Tuesday, July 6, 2010

the {project} :)

Day 1 December 4th, 2009
The boys & I went to my Mom's to spend the night. While we were out, Greg started building the wall for my new Stamp Room. When I got home the next day he said he need help in the basement. I was SO surprised to see he needed help lifting the wall he had built, not to mention that he started the Stamp Room! We had planned for the room when we build our house, I just never knew when we would actually get the room started. :)

Day 112 March 25th, 2010LOTS & LOTS of work & planning has gone on since Greg started my room. I'll have to post more about that later, I'm sure you just want to see a picture from TODAY ......

Day 215 July 6th, 2010
Well with the help of Greg, Friends & Family, the Boys and myself, I am slowly moving in my NEW Stamp Room!! {Thank YOU Greg & all the Helpers!} There are still a few more things to do, so I will post more pictures another time. I am still cleaning out the old stamp room & trying to get organized. :)

Tomorrow is {Cousin} day and we are meeting here. Tina & my Mom are going to help me in my Stamp Room. I can't wait!!

andy :)




1 comment:

Joy Schauer said...

The room is beautiful!!!! I am so jealous. Greg has done a wonderful job and of course all the helpers have too! Enjoy that new room.