Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 2010 Stampin' News

Hello Stamping Friends!!

Here are some up-comping events & specials for August!
I hope you are all having a great summer.
~andy :)

Plan to join me for my New Idea Book & Catalog Open House on
Saturday August 7th 9am to Noon!
at my house.
I will provide a Free Make-n-Take & Refreshments!!
{Plus, you can check out my NEW Stamp Room!!}

IF you RSVP I will make you a little something special,
BUT YOU must RSVP so I can make it for you! :)

Bring a friend or two!

If you need directions please let me know.

*******

My Stamp Club meets this month on
Wednesday August 11th at 9am
OR
Thursday August 12th at 6:30pm

Make 6 cards for $6 or make the cards for FREE with a $25 merchandise order placed the day of the club.

Please RSVP so I can have enough supplies ready for you.

Also, bring a basic supply kit with you to each Stamp Club Meet.
Your Supply Kit should include:
Adhesive
Scissors
Personal Paper Cutter
Paper Piercer {if you have one}

Club Members:
Bonnie is the hostess this month.
If you can't make it, please get your order to me ASAP. thanks!!

******

EXTRA!! EXTRA!!
Hostesses will receive an additional $25 in hostess free merchandise dollars
when they hold a workshop totaling $350 or more!
Dates: July 27-August 31, 2010
Sound exciting?? Book your workshop with me today!

******

Did you know?
Did you know you can shop on-line anytime at:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinandy/

Just click on the Shop Now button under my name. :)



Andy Friberg
Stampin' Up! (R)
Independent Demonstrator
stampinandy@yahoo.com
Phone: 715.268.4143

http://stampinandy.stampinup.net


http://stampinandy.blogspot.com

No comments: