Tuesday, September 7, 2010

september 2010 stampin' news

Hello Stamping Friends!!

Happy September!!
The NEW Holiday Mini Catalog is now available!
You can view it *HERE* .

Stamp Club Dates

Wednesday Morning Stamp Club:
Wednesday September 8th @ 9am

Thursday Evening Stamp Club:
Thursday September 9th @ 6:30pm

We meet at my house, let me know if you need directions.

You MUST rsvp, so I have enough supplies ready for you.
{thanks!}
Please bring your own adhesive and scissors.

"last chance" for 6 cards for $6.
{sadly, I will need to raise my price to keep up with the raising cost of supplies.}
As always, Club Members make their cards for free!

Club Members:
This is that last month of your 6 month club membership! {that went fast!!}
Thanks for you monthly commitment to me!!

I truly appreciate all of your business!! :)

New Stamp Club Dates & Important Information:


We will NOT be meeting for a Stamp Club in October. :(
I will let you know about November & December as soon as I can.

I plan on starting the Stamp Club 6 month Memberships again in January of 2012***.

***ETA: This should be 2011, not 2012, my goodness!! Yes, I am planning ahead, but seriously andy, 2012! What year is it??? :)

They will run from January to June and again from July to December. They will remain the same. {Club members agree to spend $25 for 6 months, you are the hostess one month and you make your cards for free every month.}

Thank you for understanding. :)

Give~A~Way


I want to hear from YOU!!
What would you like to see me feature on my blog, for a class, workshop, club, etc.????

e-mail me at stampinandy@yahoo.com or leave a comment on this post and I will enter you in a drawing to win an assorted set of 6 cards hand-stamped by me. :)

You can let me know anytime, but if you want to be in the drawing, please let me know by Noon on Friday September 10th.

I can't wait to hear from you!!

Happy Stamping!!

andy :)

No comments: