Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 2010 Stampin' News

I just sent out my October Stampin' News so here it is for the rest of you! :)
*****************
Hello Stamping Friends!!

First of all, I just want to say I do feel LOST because I don't have any stamp clubs planned for the next three months!! I will miss stamping with you club gals!! Thank you for understanding my need to take a few months off. We will start back up in Jan 2011!

If I do plan any workshops YOU will be the first to know!! :) Some suggestions have been a Christmas/Holiday Stamp-A-Stack and other gift giving items. If you have a request please let me know!!

If you haven't check my Demonstrator Web Site lately you might want to check out the SHOP NOW page then go to the Clearance Rack!! I could not believe all the good deals out there!! You can always place an order on-line or just call or e-mail me with it. Keep in mind that Clearance Rack items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST only, so if you want something, don't wait!! I'll do my best to get it ordered for you. :)

I started a Ribbon Share with the New In Colors you can find all the details below.
I also have that information posted *here* on my blog.

Happy Stamping!!

andy :)

No comments: