Friday, January 7, 2011

January 2011 Stampin’ News

Happy {NEW} Year!!

Are you ready for a fresh new year??

I *think* I am!

Occasions Mini Catalog
The {NEW} Occasions Mini Catalog is available now through April 30th, 2011. My Customer selector did not work due to an error so all of my mini catalogs came directly to me. If you want one PLEASE let me know. You can ALWAYS view the catalogs *here*. If you request one, I will get it out to you ASAP along with the SALE-A-BRATION mini catalog.



SALE-A-BRATION
Did you know that SALE-A-BRATION starts on January 25th and runs through March 31st??!!?? Spend $50 on product and earn a free SALE-A-BRATION item. Hostesses earn a FREE SALE-A-BRATION item for workshop product sales of $300. {Host a $600 workshop and earn TWO free items!} Let me know when you want your workshop to be!!



Stamp Club
My stamp Clubs are starting again, but I’ve changed the starting month to FEBRUARY!!

THERE WILL NOT BE A STAMP CLUB IN JANUARY.

{SORRY!!}

I know that I have said they will start in January, but here’s the deal…

A. SALE-A-BRATION. It starts Jan 25th. If I wait to start the Stamp Club, Stamp Club Members can place a $50 product order in February and earn a FREE SALE-A-BRATION Item.

B. It’s me, not you. I have a number of appointments that I need to go to this month and it makes it very hard to plan anything and not be stressed all at the same time.

I think starting in February will be the best for everyone. Thank you for understanding & your support!


I have had to make a few changes to the Stamp Club starting this FEBRUARY. One of them being a RSVP date. You {MUST} RSVP By the date listed below to attend the monthly Stamp Clubs. Stamp Club Members that are unable to attend the Stamp Club {MUST} get their order to my by this date also. Non-Club Members can still RSVP, attend and make the 6 cards for $10. I know this has gone up from $6. Please understand that I have not raised my prices since starting the stamp club and the price of all materials have gone up since. Also, only Club Members will make their cards for FREE each month … SO why not join the club! :)

What to be a Club Member??

Just agree to spend a minimum of $50 in February and a minimum of $25 for 4 months and you will be the Hostess once during the 5 months. The Hostess of the month will pick a Level One hostess item and $15 worth of Free merchandise. PLUS, make the 6 cards each month for FREE! Club Members can attend on Wednesday Morning or Thursday Evening. Just let me know when you RSVP what day you will be attending. If you are unable to attend the Stamp Club your monthly order is due by the RSVP date. You will receive a card kit, from me, with the supplies to make your 6 cards with your club order. You will need to complete the cards on your own, with your own supplies. To view the card samples you can visit my blog or ask for a picture to be sent to your e-mail address if you would like.

Stamp Club RSVP

&

Club Members “that can’t attend” Order Due by Dates:

Monday February 7th

Monday March 7th

Monday April 11th

Monday May 9th

Monday June 6th


Stamp Club Dates:

Wednesday Morning Stamp Club

Starting at 9am @ Andy’s House

February 9th

March 9th

April 13th

May 11th

June 8th


Thursday Evening Stamp Club

Starting at 6:30pm @Andy’s House

February 10th

March 10th

April 14th

May 12th

June 9th

 
If you want to be a Stamp Club Member PLEASE let me know by Monday February 7th when you RSVP.

I will draw for hostesses once I know who the Club Members are.


If you have ANY questions PLEASE let me know!!

Again, Happy New Year!

...and please note that I {SO} aprreciate you as a customer of mine!


andy :)

No comments: