Friday, January 7, 2011

project life {2011}

call me CRAZY... but here we go again!
i LOVE how our 2010 album turned out.
my family LOVES the album.
plus...
my family is already use to taking the "picture of the day"
so why end the fun now??
i like that is is a {place} to hold the documentation our everyday life.
a place for little love notes, school papers, drawings, dealing with infertility, movie tickets and even copies of letters that say "i am sorry that you had to stop the bus so you could scold me."
it is the little things that make life BIG!
happy or sad. it is life. it is our life. and it matters to me.
{that's how i feel anyway!}
andy :)

1 comment:

Kathy S. said...

I LOVE that idea! I even thought about doing it, but it's been eight days and I haven't yet! Arghhh!

I think I need some inspiration. Or little kids again, that would help!

:)