Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello and Happy April! Our tulips have started to sprout so that MUST mean Spring is here! I'm not sure if I could deal with more snow! Be sure to check out the Spring is Blooming Promotion this month. Also, if you like the on-line ordering~ Check out the CLEARANCE Rack on my Demonstrator Shop Now page. New items have been added, including $5, $10 & $15 Grab bags. They are available while supplies last and items cannot be returned. I ordered a few, just because I couldn't resist. I can't wait to see what I get. If it's from Stampin' Up!... it HAS to be good!! :) Stamp Club Make 6 Cards for $10 Please remember to RSVP and bring your basic tools like adhesive and a scissor. Stamp Club RSVP & Club Members “that can’t attend” Order Due by Dates: Monday April 11th Monday May 9th Monday June 6th Stamp Club Dates: Wednesday Morning Stamp Club Starting at 9am @ Andy’s House April 13th May 11th June 8th

Thursday Evening Stamp Club Starting at 6:30pm @Andy’s House April 14th May 12th June 9th Club Members The Hostess this month is Jane. Happy Stamping & Scrapbooking! andy :)

No comments: