Monday, May 9, 2011

May 2011 Stampin' News

May 2011 Stampin' News

Did anyone Scrapbook on Saturday??
It was National Scrapbooking Day.
I didn't. We had the Greg's Family over for the afternoon. It was such fun day. We were outside enjoying the weather!!


I have been keeping up with taking a picture a day this year, I just need to catch-up on the journaling! I have finished a few other 12x12 pages. BUT, I have {lots} more to do! ...don't we all?? :)

If you didn't find time over the weekend to get a few things done maybe you can find some time to stamp a few cards or finish a few scrapbook pages sometime this month. Good Luck!!

Stampin' Up! is celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with some stamp sets 30% off!! I have attached the flyer. Or, you can always check out the Promotions page *here* on my Demonstrator Web Site.


Stamp Club
***PLEASE NOTE***
I had to change the date of the June Thursday Evening Stamp Club to Wednesday June 8th.
The Boys have a baseball game and I don't want to miss it! Thanks for understanding!! :)

Make 6 Cards for $10

Please remember to RSVP and bring your basic tools like adhesive and a scissor.

Stamp Club RSVP
&
Club Members “that can’t attend” Order Due by Dates:

Monday May 9th
Monday June 6th

Stamp Club Dates:

Wednesday Morning Stamp Club
Starting at 9am @ Andy’s House
May 11th
June 8th

Thursday Evening Stamp Club
Starting at 6:30pm @Andy’s House
May 12th
***Wednesday June 8th***

Club Members
The Hostess this month is Malva.

Other Stamp Club News
After the June Club I will not be starting another "6 month" Stamp Club because our {new} twins are due in October. I will just be doing a Monthly Stamp Club to make 6 cards for $10 for as long as I can, then I will be taking a couple months of monthly Stamp Clubs off after the babies are born. I will keep you up-dated here on my blog.

Happy Stamping & Scrapbooking!

andy :)

1 comment:

Kathy S. said...

love scrolling through your creative blog! :) I also noticed that October 12 is your due date...that is my grandson's birthday!